Reports to: Director of Programs
Effective Date: ASAP
Status/Salary Range: $45,000 - $50,000
The 3PL Specialist will manage all aspects of the 3PL inventory management programs for all clients at Brandito. The 3PL Specialist will work closely with the Sales Account Managers to demo the system to clients and properly explain functionalities. The 3PL Specialist will maintain each 3PL account including creating new user accounts, creating SKUs, receiving inventory and reporting. The 3PL Specialist will work closely with the Warehouse Team to ensure all orders are shipped appropriately to meet deadlines and process 3PL returns as needed.
The 3PL Specialist must interface well with our clients, partners, and all internal departments to create profitable solutions and good feelings. Leading by example, their actions and decisions encourage those who work with them to be dedicated to our vision, mission, and values.
- Establish strong, positive relationships with your clients
- Work effectively with internal teams (Sales, Sales Coordinators, Finance,Warehouse and Fulfillment) to create a positive client experience
- Lead online demos of 3PL software and answer any questions regarding system functionality
- Manage inventory by creating SKUs and receiving inventory as it arrives to Brandito
- Process batch uploads of orders by importing into system
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to clients and internal departments as needed
- Resolve all customer service inquiries relates to the client’s 3PL portal
- Schedule shipments for 3PL event orders based on client’s in-hands date and work with the Warehouse team to ensure timely shipping
- Assist the Warehouse team with receiving of event materials returns including product inspection, counting, and SKU management
- Personal, phone, and email contact with clients and partners on a daily basis
- Personal, phone, and email interaction with fellow team members including, but not limited to the sales, warehouse, operations and accounting teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Must be able to work in a high temperature environment in the summer months
- Ability to stand, kneel, bend at knees and squat throughout the day
- Dedicated team player
- Main attributes are effective communication, organization, and string desire to succeed
- Willingness to undergo a background assessment
- Previous account management experience preferred
- Previous e-commerce experience preferred
- Computer skills: Google Suite applications, Mac based applications
- Able to sit at a desk comfortably while working on a computer, for extended periods of time.