Reports to: Sales Manager/ Chief Revenue Officer
Effective Date: Immediate
Status/Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 60,000.00 base + commission
At Brandito, providing a better buying experience to our clients is our top priority. The Account Manager will be responsible for leading, managing and growing a dedicated group of accounts serving as the main point of contact. Account Managers handle all aspects of the account including product presentations, quoting, order submission, program management and overall customer experience. The Account Manager will have a thorough understanding of all product and service offerings in order to best meet our clients needs.
The Account Manager must interface well with our clients, suppliers and all internal departments to create profitable solutions and good feelings. Leading by example, their actions and decisions encourage those who work with them to be dedicated to our vision, mission, and values.
- Establish strong, positive relationships with your clients
- Work effectively with internal teams (Sales Coordinators, Finance, E-commerce, Warehouse and Fulfillment) to create a positive client experience
- Develop and execute project solutions that meet client’s needs including promotional products and any additional Brandito services
- Establish relationships with suppliers and attend supplier events to develop and maintain current product knowledge
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes
- Forecast and track KPI’s in CRM tool including but not limited to: opportunity pipeline, client engagement, margin goals, and customer satisfaction.
- Personal, phone, and email contact with clients and suppliers on a daily basis
- Personal, phone, and email interaction with fellow team members including, but not limited to the warehouse, operations and accounting teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Dedicated team player
- Main attributes are effective communication, positive attitude, and strong desire to succeed
- Previous account management experience preferred
- Computer skills: email, CRM Tool, Mac based applications
- Willingness to undergo a background assessment
- Able to sit at a desk comfortably while working on a computer, for extended periods of time.