Digital Marketing Specialist
Department: Crown Lane Creative
Reports to: Director of Creative Services
Effective Date: Immediate
Status/Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
- Act as subject matter expert on digital marketing solutions and traditional media placements.
- Develop written marketing strategies, layering together client objectives, target audience segments, and marketing technologies to produce ROI for prospective and current clients.
- Partner with business development to generate thoughtful, strategic client proposals, presentations, and media plans.
- Place digital marketing buys across various channels and optimize live campaigns.
- Seek quotes and place buys with traditional media partners.
- Stay current on the latest trends in the digital marketing arena.
- Lead digital reporting discussions with clients, connecting campaign metrics, data and trends to clients’ objectives and marketing strategies.
- Develop and help execute campaign strategies based on client goals.
- Act as a resource for creative needs including but not limited to: video/audio scripts, social media posts, digital content and landing pages for paid ads.
- Analyze website traffic, pay-per-click initiatives, search rankings and other data sources to understand campaign effectiveness.
- Serve as a resource and help coordinate the process and local implementation of new interactive tools and methods for content, advertising, social media, syndication and mobile platforms, among others that support our portfolio of interactive marketing services, including but not limited to: Client website development, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, Social media marketing, Business reputation management, Data analysis, Display advertising, Email marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), audits and consulting.
- Produce budget estimates for paid search, social ad campaigns, and more.
- Partner with Graphic Designer and Creative Director to develop content and creative assets that align with target audiences and campaign goals.
- Produce case studies for successful client campaigns.
- Train colleagues on digital marketing strategies and platforms as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requirements, Minimum Education Level, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a similar area is required.
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role
- Strong hands-on experience with and strategic understanding of current and emerging social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+.
- You have a proven track record of leveraging experimentation and optimization tactics to improve efficiency metrics and unlock growth opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of SEO and a passion for data
- Experience with Google Ad Manager and Google ad campaigns
- Experience with Facebook, TikTok, and LinkedIn Ads Manager
- Experience using scheduling platforms for social media platforms
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing within WordPress and Shopify
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills