Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Effective Date: Immediate
Status/Salary Range: $40,000 - $45,000
The Office Manager is a salaried position that will work closely with all teams to onboard new employees, manage the Brandito visitor experience by organizing meetings and welcoming visitors, provide administrative assistance on the executive’s behalf, facilitate company feedback, and maintain all office supplies and needs.
The Office Manager must interface well with the entire team to create workplace efficiencies and maintain healthy company culture. Leading by example, their actions and decisions encourage those who work with them to be dedicated to our vision, mission, and values.
- Provide administrative support for the company’s CEO.
- Manage the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Welcome all visitors and prepare the meeting space and office.
- Maintain Brandito’s internal merchandise, new employee welcome program, and assist with client outreach product kits.
- Help plan Brandito events and gatherings throughout the year (external and internal events)
- Manage an internal committee tied to culture and experience. Will also participate in the company’s Safety Committee.
- Facilitate feedback through surveys, questionnaires, and anonymous submissions.
- Manage Brandito’s office supplies and vendors.
- Personal, phone, and email contact with sales reps and clients on a daily basis
- Personal, phone, and email interaction with fellow team members including, but not limited to, the sales team, the warehouse team, the operations and accounting team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Interact in a professional, friendly, and polite manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Professional and customer-specific written communication
- Project management where certain projects are involved
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Dedicated team player
- Main attributes are attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a strong desire to succeed.
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Computer skills: email, CRM Tool, Mac-based applications
- Willingness to undergo a background assessment
- Able to lift & carry items up to 10 lbs.
- Able to stand, kneel, bend at knees, squat throughout the day.
- Able to sit at a desk comfortably while working on a computer, for extended periods of time.