Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Effective Date: Immediately
Status/Salary Range: $95,000.00-105,000.00 + Bonus
Brandito is a leading promotional products and creative marketing agency providing our clients
with a better buying experience for all of their marketing needs. The Sales Manager will be
responsible for leading and managing the Account Management team to ensure sales targets
are achieved and clients are being serviced at the highest level. There are currently thirteen
Account Managers on the team. The Sales Manager will hire and train new team members,
evaluate and adjust performance and develop processes to drive sales and create efficiencies.
The Sales Manager will assign accounts to Account Managers to balance workload and
oversee account transitions as needed.
The Sales Manager must be knowledgeable on all parts of the business and work with other
internal departments in order to educate the team and create processes. In order to be
successful in this role, the Sales Manager must be able to build trust among their team.
Leading by example, their actions and decisions encourage those who work with them to be
dedicated to our vision, mission, and values.
- Recruit, hire and train new Account Managers
- Set goals for team members, assess performance, and provide corrective action and
guidance as needed
- Assess current processes, identify opportunities for improvement and implement them
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Provide ongoing training opportunities for team members
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to all of our service offerings
- Forecast and track KPIs in CRM tool including but not limited to: opportunity pipeline, client
engagement, margin goals, and customer satisfaction.
- Assign new clients to Account Managers and manage any transitions among team members
- Personal, phone, and email contact with sales team members and clients on a daily basis
- Personal, phone, and email interaction with other internal departments including, but not
limited to, the warehouse, operations, accounting, and leadership teams.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
- Excellent ability to provide positive and negative feedback to team members
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
- Previous sales management experience preferred
- Computer skills: email, CRM Tool, Mac-based applications
- Willingness to undergo a background assessment
- Able to sit at a desk comfortably while working on a computer, for extended periods of
- Some travel is required.