Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO/PPC)
Department: Crown Lane Creative
Reports to: Director of Creative Services
Effective Date: Immediate
Status/Salary Range: Based on Work Experience
Brandito, LLC is looking to hire a skilled Digital Marketing Specialist with a focus on SEO/PPC, to help support our continued growth and performance. We’re seeking an innovative, analytical, left brained digital marketing enthusiast ready to do more than just average SEM. Our right-fit candidate will have a willingness to learn and thrive in an agile environment where decisions can be made quickly and your influence is real. The right candidate will also provide an inventive and intelligent perspective and implementation of a variety of Digital Marketing practices including paid search, display advertising, social media advertising, remarketing, Ecommerce media buying and search engine optimization.
*This position will work directly with the Crown Lane Creative team*
In your role, you will assist in:
- Meeting with clients to discuss paid ads strategy
- Design, develop and monitor digital media buying campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Implement on-going A/B and user experience testing for ads, placements and landing pages.
- Work with internal development and design teams to create dynamic landing pages.
- Work closely with content development teams to implement and consistently optimize campaigns.
- Collaborate and support internal teams to develop holistic approaches to digital marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to create cohesive strategies for client success.
- Remain current on ever-changing industry best-practices.
It is essential that you have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 1-3 years of hands-on SEM experience with a passion for digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or equivalent experience in a related field is required
- CMS Frameworks: WordPress
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent ability to collaborate with internal teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects efficiently and methodically to meet deadlines.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and try new things.
- Self-driven and seek areas for growth and responsibility.
- Tech-savvy; Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite
Required Technology Knowledge:
- Google Analytics both Universal and GA4
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- SEMRush or similar tools
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads knowledge is a plus
- Linkedin Ads knowledge is a plus
- Google Adwords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified (Universal and GA4)
Position and Physical Requirements:
- Job is Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Able to sit at a desk comfortably while working on a computer, for extended periods of time.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
If you are interested in joining the Brandito team, we invite you to send us your resume, portfolio & cover letter – We look forward to meeting you!