Terms & Conditions
- License to Use Submitted Content. Registered User grants Us, and our service providers, affiliates, licensees, and assigns, an irrevocable, assignable, sublicensable, perpetual, nonexclusive, worldwide right to publish, publicly display, copy, electronically transmit and distribute copies of the Submitted Content and the Products in any medium now known or hereafter created solely in connection with the promotion and advertisement of the Site, our Store Site, the Services, and the Products.
- Prohibited Uses. You are solely responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services, the Products, and accessing our Site, our Store Site, and both. Any fraudulent, abusive, illegal, or otherwise inappropriate activities are grounds for termination of your right to Services, the Products, and to access our Site, our Store Site, and both. Without limitation to other prohibited uses specified herein, you are prohibited from using our Site, our Store Site, and the Services for the following purposes:
- accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services, our Site, our Store Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to our Site, our Store Site, or Services, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “DDOSing,” or “crashing;”
- ttempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Us in providing our Site, our Store Site, or Services. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to significant civil and criminal liability;
- scraping, crawling, or using any other automated device or manual process to harvest data from our Site or our Store Site; and using information obtained from our Site or our Store Site to solicit our customer in addition to other users or contributors to our Site.
- DISCLAIMER. OUR SITE, OUR STORE SITE, THE SERVICES, AND THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITE, OUR STORE SITE, THE SERVICES, AND THE PRODUCTS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR VALIDITY OF ANY MATERIAL, OUR SITE, OUR STORE SITE, THE SERVICES, AND THE PRODUCTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON OUR SITE OR OUR STORE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR SITE OR OUR STORE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES. WHERE APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COURT COSTS) RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE ANY OR ALL OF OUR SITE, OUR STORE SITE, THE SERVICES, AND/OR THE PRODUCTS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED BY LAW, OUR SOLE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES WILL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
2100 Tomlynn Street, Richmond, VA 23230
Email: [email protected]