ACTS of Giving
At BRANDITO, our passion for making a positive impact in our community drives everything we do. We’ve taken this passion and turned it into the Triple Crown Award, an annual gift dedicated to multiple non-profit organizations that align with our core brand pillars of service, authenticity, and giving. This award is not just a symbol of our commitment to giving but a tangible reflection of our dedication to expanding our impact within the community. We carefully select recipients based on specific criteria that showcase their exceptional service and authenticity. This initiative allows us to amplify our core values and contribute to the broader mission of creating positive change.
TRIPLE CROWN DETAILS
- The applicant must be a registered 501(c)(3) and must be able to provide evidence of that status
- The applicant’s mission & core values must closely align with BRANDITO’s mission & core values
- Nonprofit organizations must be headquartered in the City of Richmond or one of the following surrounding counties: Ashland, Chesterfield, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, New Kent, or Powhatan.
- BRANDITO places no restrictions on how the organizations may use the awarded grant funds
- Winners have 365 days, from the date of notification, to use their awarded promotional merchandise allowance
- Winners must choose any desired merchandise from a provided catalog. Winners will be assigned an Account Manager from the BRANDITO team to help coordinate all merchandise orders.
$15,000 Grant + $2,000 in Promotional Merchandise Credits
$8,000 Grant + $2,000 in Promotional Merchandise Credits
$4,000 in Promotional Merchandise Credits